viernes, 3 de julio de 2009

Young's got me thinking


Tell me, why is it hard to make arrangements with yourself? I think it’s got something to do with fear... being afraid of being wrong and messing it all up. Thiking about what a friend said, I was hopin’ it was a lie, also because of fear… fear of being something I  hate

I’ve thought of everything from A to Z and it still makes no real sense that I stand by and watch. I know I'll never be the same, but will you ever change your ways? If not, I've got to pack my bags and go. 

Tomorrow see the things that never come today. Well sure, it’s easy to say, but what on Earth am I supposed to see today that I didn’t see yesterday? ‘Cause nothing new deserves any special attention. It’s just that at night I see my questions, I feel my doubts, and then I picture myself like you once did in some square à Firenze, bella Firenze. All alone the captain stands, hasn’t heard from his deck hands, but then again I haven’t really asked for anything. 

Too many times I’ve swallowed my words, so this time, if you ask whether it bothers you when your spirit talks? I have to say: sometimes

Today it does.

* It's got nothing to do with love. That's my only safe spot.

No hay comentarios: